Páginas

quarta-feira, 5 de março de 2014

Friend of Mine


I really need someone who care about me now. Not all the time, just when I'm close of being a creepy crazier, and start to say some shits away.

  Someone for who I could say these shits and it simply would yell at me, scolding for being such a fool. The person would become angry, but it will make me hear some truths that I'm really needing to hear. And after all the sermonette, the person could hug me and say what I've always tried to say to the ones that I love: "You're the most incredible person of the world and there a lot of peoples who love you, like me! This way you are misusing their love, disregarding all of your worth. What you need more? You have it all! Be thankful, please! I'm right here, by your side. If you need someone, need me sometimes. But be suffice by yourself."

Well, it's like I always said: my own advice it'll always be more useful for myself. I can be my best, can't I?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário